This tutorial is about the Fix ‘Twitch Keeps buffering/ Freezing’ Issues. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog Fix ‘Twitch Keeps buffering/ Freezing’ Issues. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check Fix ‘Twitch Keeps buffering/ Freezing’ Issues
Twitch is one of the most popular streaming platforms used by millions of users, especially gamers. While it works smoothly for most people, there are some users who have reportedly encountered freezing, buffering, and lagging issues on Twitch that have hampered their overall streaming experience. One of the main reasons for buffering issues on Twitch is weak internet or some other network issue. So make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection to avoid these issues on Twitch.
If you are using Twitch in a web browser, the issue may be due to an outdated or corrupted browser cache. So, try to clear your browser cache to get rid of these issues. Some problematic extensions in your browser can also cause freezing issues on Twitch. You can try disabling such extensions to fix the problem. Twitch is a video streaming network that allows you to watch others play in a friendly and collaborative environment.
Gamers who stream their games play their favorite games and comment on the action live through the Twitch app and online at Twitch.tv. However, when the app freezes, it can be very inconvenient. The best part is that there are some known solutions. Read on to find out what they are.
Fix ‘Twitch keeps buffering/freezing’ issues
Clear your browser cache
Overcome Twitch’s constant buffering issues. You can simply delete the cache in your web browser. After clearing the cache, check the Twitch stream.
- Open the Google Chrome web browser.
- To clear browsing data, open the More menu, go to More tools, and then select Clear browsing data.
- Choose the “All Time” option from the Time Range dropdown.
- Then, next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, select the check boxes and click Clear data.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down and click Clear Data in the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Uncheck the checkboxes next to Cookies and Site Data, as well as Cached Web Content.
- Then click the Erase Now button.
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Select Settings from the menu (3-dot icon).
- Then click on Privacy, search and services in the right panel.
- Choose the Clear button under Clear browsing data.
- Choose the “All the time” option from the Time range option.
- Select the check boxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, then click Clear Now.
Disable your proxy or VPN servers
The proxy will be disabled once you disable all options. Twitch buffering issue should be fixed. If you are using a VPN, turn it off or remove it to see if it fixes the problem. Other than that, you need to make sure that your browsing is safe no matter what website you visit. A premium VPN will also sanitize your traffic and unblock geo-restricted media.
Causes buffering issues on Twitch if you are using a VPN or proxy network connection. As a result, just disable your proxy and VPN. To disable your proxy, follow the steps below.
- To enter the Settings app, press the Windows Key + I shortcut.
- Go to the Network & Internet section of the Settings app once it’s open.
- Then choose Proxy on the left panel and disable everything.
- Now that the proxy is removed, you can also disable your VPN if you are using one and see if that resolves the Twitch buffering issue.
Disable hardware acceleration
Twitch continues to buffer. You should be informed that some features of your browser may be to blame. The hardware acceleration feature is one of them. Process data, the acceleration function will make use of your GPU. Although this feature is useful, it can also cause a variety of problems. Disable the hardware acceleration feature if you are still experiencing Twitch lag or buffering. To do so, follow the guidelines below:
- Open Google Chrome and go to the top right corner of the window to the Menu icon.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down the Settings menu and select Advanced and then System.
- Go back to the bottom of the page and uncheck the “Use hardware acceleration when available” box.
- For the settings to take effect, click the reset button.
Change your DNS
Your DNS settings may be incorrect if your Twitch buffers continuously. It is also possible that Twitch or its servers reject it. If that is the issue, you can fix Twitch buffering issue using Google Public DNS.
- Open Network & Internet Settings by right-clicking the network icon on the taskbar.
- Choose Change adapter settings from the dropdown menu. Choose Properties from the menu for the network connection you are currently using.
- Select the Network tab in the pop-up window, then Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and Properties.
- Check the following window when it appears. To keep your changes, use the following DNS server addresses, enter the following address, and click OK:
- Preferred DNS server address: 126.96.36.199.
- Alternate DNS server address: 188.8.131.52
- After that, you can use Twitch to see if the issue is resolved.
Block Specific IP Range
Specific users have noticed the twitch persistent buffering issue. Indicated by the firewall blocking a particular range of IP addresses. It’s a bit tricky, but if you follow these steps, you’ll be fine.
- Type Windows Defender Firewall Advanced Security in the search box. To open a search result, double-click it.
- In the new window, in the left pane, click Inbound Rules, and in the right pane, select New Rule.
- Click Next after selecting the custom rule you want to create.
- Check the IP address under Which remote IP addresses this rule applies to in the Scope window, then click Add.
- To save, choose the IP address range, type the following addresses, and then click OK.
Close background apps
Check if there are any unnecessary background apps and close them. Especially those that may be consuming a significant portion of your bandwidth. It could include programs that regularly update or download patches from the Internet. Also, check if apps are running in the background and consuming your bandwidth and disable them.
- Open the Start menu, select Settings and then Privacy.
- Now select Background Apps from the dropdown menu.
- Choose which apps can run in the background in the “Choose which apps can run in the background” option. Turn off the switch for the app you want to turn off.
- Check if Twitch buffering has been resolved.
Final words: Fix ‘Twitch Keeps buffering/ Freezing’ Issues
I hope you understand this article Fix ‘Twitch Keeps buffering/ Freezing’ Issues, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.
Source of this news: https://www.bollyinside.com/articles/fix-twitch-keeps-buffering-freezing-issues/
Personal Proxy is a Guarantee of Quality and Trouble-Free Operation Web browsing is becoming less private every day. Websites and apps control just about everything you do, pushin...
Tracking when you've opened up an email and what you've read is something that many companies and advertisers rely on for their marketing efforts, plus there are email clients out there designed to l...
Fiscal 2021 Annual Report and Proxy Statement July 19, 2021 To Our Stockholders: Fiscal Year 2021 was a year of new opportunities in the face of a global pandemic that impacted all ...
When I started working for MacUser magazine in 1993, I was assigned to a gray cubicle with an old Mac IIci inside. (The summer intern didn't get the latest and greatest.) I don't know how that...
Proxies are the connective tissue that makes the world wide web an expansive, safe, and feature-filled place. If it weren’t for proxies, not only would connections between clients and servers be slow...
During an online HashiConf Global conference, HashiCorp now made available a beta of an update to its own open source Consul service fine mesh for potencial machines and Kubernetes clusters that...
Rumors of a Half-Life 2 remaster and a God of War PC plug-in started spreading on Saturday after the contents of an -nvidia database leaked. Don’t achieve too excited, though: Nvidia says the ...
Virtual Private Network (VPN) Market extends a private network across a public network, and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were ...
By Eric Griffith May 2008, 2005 The hotspot list is offering software to help out easy access with an integrated for-fee VPN and SMTP support, all to keep you guarded and communicating wh...
The administrator of your personalised data will be Threatpost, Inc., 500 Unicorn Park, Woburn, MA 01801. Detailed details upon the processing of personal files can be found in the privacy poli...
For emo and indie fans who grow up equally enraptured by Jeff Mangum and Jeff Rosenstock, no release this year has been more thrilling than Florida quartet Home Is Where's latest LP. A sprawling opus...
Dallas Invents is a weekly look at U.S. patents granted with a connection to the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metro area. Listings include patents granted to local assignees and/or those with a N...
According to Risk Based Security’s 2020 Q3 report, around 36 billion records were compromised between January and September 2020. While this result is quite staggering, it also sends a clear message ...
On February 27, as CNN Philippines was gearing up to livestream a debate between candidates standing in the country’s presidential elections, its website went down. It was the second time in a matte...
This tutorial is about the How to Run Puppet 7 Server on Rocky Linux/Centos 8. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Run Puppet 7 Server on Rocky Li...
Contact tracing was, and is, a critical feature in aiding governments monitor the multiplication of the covid-19 virus. Our own NSO-group was right at you see, the forefront of contact searching for...
Contemporary Controls Showcases New and Enhanced Building and Industrial Automation Products at AHR 2022 Contemporary Controls is looking forward to the return of the AHR Expo in Las Vegas. Be sure t...
Education and Qualifications A University Degree with Informatics or Computer Science major is a mandatory pre-requisite. Experience 5 years minimum as a Midlevel Web developer, with 3 years Angul...